Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations through technical excellence, and provide superior customer service through our program of continuous process improvement at competitive pricing.
From melt flow analysis to pre-production approval process, our quality laboratory can utilize its sophisticated inspection equipment to ensure that our products are produced to customers specifications.
Contact us about custom quality programs to fit your company’s specific needs.
- ISO9001 certified
- Pre-production samples and reports
- Melt flow analysis
- GMP, operational guidelines with full traceability
- Medical Device Registration
- UL listed
- Micro VU System, for dimensional analysis, microscopic photo capability
- Federal Drug Administration, Drug Master File recorded
- Color spectrum analysis
- Light transmission testing
- Torque and pull testing
- Pressure testing
- Flow testing
Quality Control Equipment:
MicroVu: Provides precise digital multi-dimensional measurements of sampled parts.
Melt Flow Index: Tests the melt and density specifications of raw materials and ensures consistent molding behavior.
Color Delta Checker: Measures changes in color to ensure that production runs meet color specifications.
Optical Comparator: Uses precise analog shadow projections to measure sampled parts against prototype.